For a quick look at the host towns for our holidays in 2017 simply click the link below :
3-DAY TOUR ONLY £175 PER PERSON – BOOK NOW
3-DAY WITH B&B ACCOMMODATION £349 – BOOK NOW
Long Weekender Dates 2017:
- St Agnes 02-04 June Exploring the Central Coast
- Penzance 15-17 Sept Exploring the South and West Coast
Group/Corporate Bookings: We can offer exclusive holidays for groups of 4 or fewer, or our standard rates for group bookings of 6-12 people. We’ll accommodate a date and area of your choosing and tailor a holiday to your requirements. We’ve sourced a number of sites in Cornwall offering self-catering, high-end, as well as Yurt, Tipi, Wigwam-style holidays and lots more…
What does the package include?
- 3 days of bespoke guided swimming
- Individual swim coaching and advice
- Water safety from qualified & experienced lifeguards
- Support craft
- Two swim guides
- Transfers to- and from your chosen accommodation to guided swim locations
- Extras including body surfing tuition, race tactics, race starts, drafting etc
- 1 x wild dip and 1 x long swim (1-3km) per day
- Extra distance – We’d be happy to extend any of the swims for anyone in serious training!
How the trip works:
Everyone has different tastes, budgets and ideas of what they want from their holiday. With this in mind, you can stay at one of our comfortable tried and tested B&Bs or we leave it entirely up to you to book your accommodation. We’re more than happy to advise and recommend – the only thing we ask is that you book your digs within a few miles of the tour’s designated town.
We will supply you with a swim timetable based on a daily assessment of the weather and conditions. This includes one of the big iconic Cornish swims like St Michael’s Mount (see below) and we’ll also take you to secret swimming spots in the local area.
You’ll be picked up from your doorstep at a scheduled time (either am/pm – tide dependent) and transported to the day’s swims. We’ll then provide guided safety cover for the swim and post-swim coaching and feedback.
After each swim you’ll have the opportunity to explore the local area, refuel with some local Cornish food and drinks or even sample some of Cornwall’s famous culinary talents such as Rick Stein, Jamie Oliver, Nathan Outlaw and Ben Tunnicliffe before we return you to your accommodation.
Swims are generally 1-3km in length (again, dependent on ability, conditions etc) and you’d be expected to supply your own swimming equipment.
SEA SWIM CORNWALL’S ICONIC SWIMS :
ST MICHAEL’S MOUNT
PADSTOW TO ROCK
JUBILEE POOL TO MOUSEHOLE
PORTHPEAN – CHARLESTOWN – PORTHPEAN
AND MANY MORE…